We occasionally travel, and love reading about what others consider necessary for their inflight journeys. So we thought for our next trip we’ll let you know what we pack to get us through a short haul flight!
Our necessities are your basics for an hour and a half flight which we packed for our recent trip to Prague.
- Our top travel pick has to be a large tote bag. Something that is comfortable and large enough for every day use. Our favourites include the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM and the Longchamp Le Pliage.
- We both love to read so we can’t take a trip without a good read! Current favourite is the third in the Cormoran Strike series – Career of Evil.
- Taking a laptop on a short trip isn’t always feasible or conducive to space, so the IPad mini is great if you still want to blog or surf the net with something lighter while saving space. Also who doesn’t love the cute cases you can get these days? Ours is Kate Spade but you may see we have a thing for her.
- You really can’t travel without a passport so why not dress yours up in a cute case. We picked up this Prada case in Heathrow duty free (if you can save your shopping for the airport and you don’t have specifics in mind we would highly recommend it as it really does save you a pretty penny!).
- Sadly our eyes have been slowly deteriorating so a must have are our glasses.
- While inflight you do tend to need certain toiletries to keep your skin from drying out. Our favourites include L’Occitane hand cream, EOS lip balms, Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer and to leave you smelling fresh a pocket size of your favourite fragrance. And you can’t have travel products without a cute cosmetic bag.
What are some of your favourite travel essentials? Include them in the comments below.
Kara & Kendra